Palo Santo wood
- Palo Santo is a dry forest tree and is also called ' sacred wood ' translated . The tree blooms yellow and has hard, resinous wood. It is regarded as a strong and resilient tree that is under extremely harsh conditions prevalent in South America in the highlands of the Andes. The special feature is a high resin content ( Copal resin) in the wood.
- Our Palo Santo Sticks / sticks are about 9-10 cm long, and about 1 x 1 cm wide as the exact measurements ( 5-7 gr / pc )
- The smell when smoke is wonderfully sweet, with a a hint of coconut , but ultimately comparable and very special.
- Unlike other wood species the Palo Santo has needs to fall of naturally in the form of a branch from the tree and lying on the ground for some time in order to be processed to get an incense stick or chips or cone. Therefore, no living tree is felled for this product , otherwise the healing and special properties would be lost .
- By buying Palo Santo products from our supplier, you also help to preserve this precious tree, as part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project. For every old tree that dies, a young one is planted to make sure that the number of palo santo trees is steady and growing.
- Hold the stick slightly upside down and light the tip until there is a small flame for 30 seconds then blow it out. The white smoke will give off the wonderful Palo Santo aroma.
- Holly wood, purification cleansing & healing properties
- Comes complete with :
- 6 x Bars Palo Santo Wood
- 1 x Clear Quartz Crystal bonus
This tab content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.